Wilson Triad 3 - 21
Wilson Triad 3 - 21 - one of the easiest racquets on the elbow and shoulder for sore shoulder and tennis elbow sufferers.
This racquet comes unstrung and with no cover.
We recommend a softer multifilament string such as Wilson Sensation / NXT or Tecnifibre NRG II or X-One. Call us if you have questions.
One of the most comfortable oversize performance rackets in the market, the Triad Three sports a generous sweet spot for dripping power and some extra forgiveness.
Triad technology enables maximum power in the hoop, good control in the handle, and reduced shock in the arm. This frame serves up an appealing swath of features for experienced players seeking more arm-friendly comfort and a larger sweet spot from their racket.
- Triad features a 3-piece racquet system to separate hoop and handle with softer Isozorb pads, providing ideal comfort and power
- Hammer Technology places more weight in the head for greater stability and easy power
- Power Holes increase ball dwell time for enhanced responsiveness and feel
- The extra length provides extended reach and court coverage
- Oversized head generates impressive power and added forgiveness with enlarged sweet spot
|Product SKU(s)||WR056511U1, WR056511U2, WR056511U3|
|Cross Section||26-30-26mm Dual Taper Beam|
|Head Size||113 sq in|
|Unstrung Balance||36CM/4 Pts HL|
|Unstrung Weight||264 g|
|Length||27.5 in - 69.9 cm|
|Player Type||Avid Competitor|