Returns & Warranty
At Racquet Science we want you to be 100% happy with your purchase.
This is why we have a 14 day return period on any new & unused items purchased from us in brand new condition with no restocking fees.
- You can return every new and unused item with the original packaging up to 14 days from the date of purchase except for clear-out items (25%+ off MSRP), underwear, compression socks, books, and DVD’s. These items are final sale.
- Include a copy of the original receipt for a full refund minus the original shipping if the order shipped under the free ship promo.
- Return via carrier info below.
To be eligible the products must be in the following condition.
- Racquets/Paddles: new & unused, plastic wrap still on handle, face card attached. Cover if included.
- Shoes: new & unused, tags attached.
- Accessories/grips/strings: unopened packaging
- Bags: new & unused, tags attached
- If any free items were included in the sale they are to be included with the return in new and unused condition. If not returned, open or in used condition their MSRP value will be deducted from the refund.
Items not received in good condition or with visible signs of use will be returned at owners expense and no refund provided. You are responsible for the return shipping charge.
For returned items shipped under the Free shipping Promotion the original shipping charge will be deducted from the refund amount if the items are accepted back.
Refunds will be processed within 2 business days of receiving the item(s) back.
Be sure to provide a current telephone number and email. We may need to confirm the refund amount and your credit card info. For security we do not store your credit card details.
- Include a copy of the invoice and your contact info.
- Box up the items and take to your favourite shipper. We recommend a service that is insured and tracked.
- Do not attach the mailing label to original shoe box.
We have found the easiest way for you to return items is by USPS.
- Be sure to mark as returned goods on form CP-72 with no value.
- Refunds returned by USPS will be processed within 48 hours of receiving and the return criteria is met.
Other couriers USA – We do not recommend couriers such as UPS, Fedex, Purolator, etc. Typically they will charge brokerage/duty fees on your return which can delay the refund by up to 3-4 weeks. Once these charges are received a refund will be processed. These charges are the responsibility of the shipper (you) and will be deducted from the refund.
Questions – Returns / Warranties?
If you have a question about the return or questions on new gear, we can help.
Call us Tue-Fri 10am-5pm EST at 1.613.766.3231
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Racquet Science c/o returns
332a Barrie Street
We are an authorized retailer for everything we sell and most items have a warranty period against manufacturers defects.
Most times the item will need to be returned to either us or the manufacturer for final assessment.
If you have an item that you feel has failed because of a defect please get in touch with us and we can help you with the next step.
All the best,
Larry Howes and the Racquet Science Team