Frequently Asked Questions
More questions? Email us at email@example.com or call us at 1.613.766.3231 Tue-Fri 11-5pm EST.
Yes, we do both! Besides providing great customer service in finding you the right gear, Racquet Science wants to make sure you get the best value before and after your purchase.
We regularly monitor our competitors to make sure we have the best price. However, if you find a lower price, let us know and we will verify and Price Match it.
We also understand how frustrating it can be to purchase a product and soon find out that the price was reduced. To give you the peace of mind of purchasing your gear with Racquet Science, we offer a 14-day Price Guarantee. If you find a lower price from our competitors or if we lower our price within 14 days of purchase, contact us and we will verify and credit you the difference.
The only exception is during Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales. These periods are for a very limited time and pricing is below average for products that may not regularly be discounted.
The following conditions apply to both Price Match and Price Guarantee:
- We must be able to verify the lower price (i.e. Website)
- The competitor must be an authorized dealer of the product in question.
- The competitor must have the exact product in stock and available for sale (including the desired colour and size if applicable)
- The competitors landed price price including shipping fee's will be factored in.
- If the competitor is not domestic, any additional shipping or customs/duties fees will be considered when matching the final price.
- One price match request per order. We do not price match multiple requests from mutiple competitors on the same order.
- Additional Racquet Science offers or discount promotions do not apply to price matched items.
- We do not match Black Friday or Cyber monday pricing.
- We ship via multiple carriers to get the best shipping rates we can but sometimes due to distance or size of parcel the cost to ship for free is not possible. In these instances we pick up the first $15 of shipping cost and ask that you pay the difference, hence the "Extended Delivery Distance".
- Yes, all packages are insured for up to $100 against damage or loss in transit. It does not cover porch theft after the package has been delivered. If this is a problem in your area request in the order notes to pick up at the post office and we will ship accordingly.
- We provide tracking info after the parcel ships via email. If you did not receive it check your junk file or contact us to resend.
- For sure! Select the "pick up" option during checkout. Bring your receipt and some ID too when picking up.
- Sometimes we will have sales on products that are 25-50% off retail price. Unfortunately in these instances we cannot offer free shipping in addition so that is when you will see a shipping charge.
- We do discount the shipping charge to help offset the pain of it and we also offer free in-store pick up if you are in the area or passing through.
Yes we do. We are located in beautiful Kingston, Ontario at 332a Barrie Street, K7K 3T1. Check here for store hours or to contact us.
IMPORTANT - The retail store will be open by appointment only for the month of January.
To schedule a time contact me below.
- email (firstname.lastname@example.org),
- text (613.770.4214)
- chat from the website (bottom icon on homepage)
The website is open for orders and we will be shipping orders within 24-48 hours of receiving them (Tue-Friday).
Kingston customers - we offer free local delivery on orders over $39
Larry Howes & the Racquet Science Team
Yes, we service all tennis, squash, and badminton racquets as well as customize racquets & paddles for players looking to change the weight / balance of their racquets for specific performance targets.
We are a certified United States Racquet Stringers Association (USRSA) shop with a Master Racquet Technician (MRT) on staff to help with all your racquet & paddle needs.