Why Racquet Science?
What separates Racquet Science from all the other stores both online and in your town/city? Good question!
We carry a great cross section of product from our suppliers. We pick and choose gear from our suppliers that are the best in their lines we feel.
It is also our passion to provide incredible customer service before and after the sale. That doesn’t mean we are going to replace that paddle or racquet you just smashed into the wall (sorry) but we are here to be fair and responsible with every customer we do business with and help find the right gear for your style of game and budget.
Other notable differences:
- We play-test almost every single product we carry and can give you a solid factual opinion based on technical details (weight, balance, feel, etc) as well as our own biased opinion. Of course it is biased 🙂 we all have likes and dislikes in the gear and how they all perform.
- We have a full squash rkt and pickleball paddle demo program for players to try. If you have the time and inclination the best way is to try before you buy.
- Our product buyer is always looking for new and innovative products in the market. We take great great pride in being able to pick product winners and bring them to market first. That is why you will quite often find products here first before everyone else jumps on the bandwagon.
- We are an official retailer for all the brands we carry and offer full manufacturer warranties on all products we carry.
- Our retail brick and mortar store is also called Racquet Science which is located in beautiful Kingston, ON. We generally carry more items in-store than online.
Thanks for reading through all of this. If you have any questions regarding product, policies or anything else feel free to contact me directly. I will be more than happy to help.
All the best,
Larry Howes (owner)
Tel: 1.613.766.3231 Tue-Fri 10am-5pm EST