Racquet stringing & service
Professional Stringing & Service - squash, tennis, and badminton service.
3 easy steps to getting your NEW racquet strung / re-gripped:
- Add your racquet and other items to the cart.
- Select your string &/or grip choices and add to your cart.
- Select Racquet String service - check out - Super Easy!
A racquet technician will call you within 24 hours to go over your stringing details to get the maximum performance from your new racquet. They will help answer any questions with string tension, string patterns, string pre-stretch, and re-gripping.
Once finalized we will get to work and will have your racquet ready within 24 hours for shipping.
Quality racquet stringing services for Canadian players.
- All work done by a USRSA Master Racquet Technician
- Fast 24 hour turn around time on orders placed Tuesday-Friday
Our shop has been a member of the United States Racquet Stringers Association (USRSA) for over 25 years and our head stringer, Larry Howes has been a certified Master Racquet Technician and member for over 20 years.
We have extensive tournament stringing experience and have been selected for the stringing teams at the French Open, the US Open, Davis Cup Team twice, and Rogers Cup in Montreal three times.
Racquet Science is proud to have been chosen to set up and service the stringing needs at the Pan American Games in Toronto for squash and racquetball.
Our services were also selected for the World Women's Team Squash Championships that were successfully hosted in Canada for the first time in the Niagara region by Squash Canada.
All stringing is done on the Prince NEOS 5000, a state-of-the-art electronic constant pull stringing machine that provides incredible accuracy and frame/string protection.
Each week our stringing machines are serviced and calibrated to insure an accurate string job every time, year after year.
As well, a record is kept of all stringing information for each player we string for. This includes the date, type of string, tension, and any special instructions. This way you have a benchmark to help fine tune your racquets performance in the future.
Need your current racquet restrung?
Steps to shipping your racquet to us for service
- Select string/grip options and add to your cart.
- Select Racquet Stringing service and add to cart.
- Additional purchases can be added to your order at this time and will be on hold till your racquet(s) are ready to be shipped.
- Checkout and pay for your order
- Print a copy of the order confirmation email and place it in the box with your racquet(s).
- Ship your package using an insured and trackable parcel service. We recommend Signature on Delivery as well to help with tracking.
- When we receive your package, we will inspect all items before any service is performed and let you know if there are any problems
- Once services are completed, we will ship your package back to you using the shipping service initially selected for the order.
- Service only available for Canadian customers at this time.
Our shipping info is:
Racquet Science, 332a Barrie Street, Kingston, ON K7K 3T1
Larry@racquet-science.com / 1.613.766.3231