Racquet stringing & service
Professional Stringing & Service - squash, tennis, and badminton.
Ship us your racquet - Fast - 24 hour turn around time -
Quality racquet stringing services for Canadian players.
- All work done by a USRSA Master Racquet Technician
- Fast 24 hour turn around time from when your racquet is received (excludes weekends and holidays).
- Multiple racquet discount and frequent stringer program - coming soon.
- Check out the steps below to ship your racquet.
All stringing is done on-site by our professional stringers to your specified tension and requests.
Our shop has been a member of the United States Racquet Stringers Association (USRSA) for over 11 years and our head stringer, Larry Howes has been a certified Master Racquet Technician and member for 25+ years.
We have extensive tournament stringing experience and have been selected for the stringing teams at the French Open, the US Open, Davis Cup Team twice, and Rogers Cup in Montreal three times.
Racquet Science is proud to have been chosen to set up and run the stringing services for the Pan American Games in Toronto for squash and racquetball. Our services were also selected for the World Women's Team Squash Championships that were successfully hosted in Canada for the first time in the Niagara region by Squash Canada.
All stringing is done on the Prince NEOS 5000, a state-of-the-art electronic constant pull stringing machine that provides incredible accuracy and frame/string protection.
Each week our stringing machines are serviced and calibrated to insure an accurate string job every time, year after year.
As well, a record is kept of all stringing information for each player we string for. This includes the date, type of string, tension, and any special instructions. This way you have a benchmark to help fine tune your racquets performance in the future.
Steps to shipping your racquet for service
- Select service from the drop downs (tennis, squash, badminton, pickleball).
- Additional purchases can be added to your order at this time and will be on hold till your racquet(s) are ready to be shipped.
- Checkout and pay for your order
- Print a copy of the order confirmation email and place it in the box with your racquet(s).
- Ship your package using an insured and trackable parcel service. We recommend Signature on Delivery as well to help with tracking.
- When we receive your package, we will inspect all items before any service is performed and let you know if there are any problems
- Once services are completed, we will ship your package back to you using the shipping service initially selected for the order.
- Service only available for Canadian customers at this time.
Our shipping info is:
Racquet Science, 332a Barrie Street, Kingston, ON K7K 3T1
C/O: Larry Howes / Larry@racquet-science.com / 1.613.766.3231