Wilson Blade 98 18x20 v7.0
Wilson Blade 98 18x20 v7.0 -
Showcasing a brand new tri-colored design with clean lines and an elastic paint finish, the Blade 98 (18x20) V7.0 backs up its sharp design with cutting-edge innovation for next-level performance.
FeelFlex technology, an evolution of the revolutionary FreeFlex technology in Clash, features carbon mapping strategically placed throughout the racket frame to deliver a more connected-to-the-ball feel.
Other upgrades include a Top Grip Taper for a more comfortable top-hand grip and reduced spec variance from frame to frame.
- Dense string pattern provides added stability and classic control
- FeelFlex features proprietary carbon mapping strategically placed throughout hoop for additional flexibility and better connected-to-the-ball feel
- Clean tri-colored design with lime green, black and silver elastic paint
- Top Grip Taper provides better feel for top-hand grip placement
- Reduced spec variance (+/- 5.5 g) for added consistency from frame to frame
- Braided Graphite + Basalt composition improves the flex of a racket to produce enhanced feel and control
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
Head size 98 in2 - Length 27” - Beam 21 mm
Unstrung weight 10.8oz / 305g - Strung weight 11.4oz / 323g
Unstrung balance 32cm - Strung balance 4 pts HL
Swing weight 334 - Stiffness 62 - String pattern 18x20
Unstrung and no cover.