Salming Forza Pro Aero Vectran '17
Salming Forza Pro Aero Vectran 17 – faster than the Forza Aero 17, the pro weighs in at 129 grams which makes for a quicker and snappier style of racquet.
- Color: Yellow/White
- Grip: H20 Drain
- Material comp: Carbon + Vectran
- String tension: 11 kg / 24 lbs
- Frame weight: 129 g +/- 5 g, 4,55 oz
- Unstrung weight: 140 g +/- 5 g, 4,97 oz
- String: Instinct Response
- StringPattern: 14 x 18
- RecTension: 8-12 kg / 18-26 lbs
- HeadSize: 495 cm2 – 76,7 inch2
- TotalSize: 685 mm
- Balance: 370 mm
Salming Forza Pro of the Aero Vectran series offers the best of two worlds in terms of a perfect fusion of maneuverability and power. Terrific for volleying and aggressive play around the ”T”. The longest main strings are 36 cm long generating a powerful trampoline effect with the end result – effortless power. Forza is strung with Salming’s Instinct Response string made in Italy by DoubleAR.