Mizuno Wave Momentum RD/GY
Mizuno Wave Momentum RD/GY - indoor court shoe featuring comfort & performance technologies along with a midcut design for stability.
Initial thoughts: The build of this shoe is first rate and it oozes technology.
As with most bootie style shoes you need to use the front/back pull tabs but once on it feels like a slipper. Nice support and cushion in the forefoot/heel with a soft but supportive feel.
Felt a little wider than medium in the forefoot, true to length, and medium arch support.
- 3-Layer No Sew Upper: For an overall incredible fit and feel.
- Booty Construction: Located inside the shoe to provide a soft and secure fit.
- AP+ Midsole: Lightweight mid-sole material. Increased rebound and cushion durability while maintaining lightweight performance.
- INTERCOOL: Cool and dry. Ventilation system reduces heat and humidity build-up inside the shoe during performance.
- SR TOUCH: Shock absorbing mid-sole. Advanced cushioning material that is lighter, absorbs shock, and keeps the transition smooth and fast.
- U4icX Midsole: A lighter, more cushioned iteration of U4ic, delivering a softer underfoot feeling for a smooth transition.
- XG Rubber: Extra grade rubber. High traction (grip) to the floor.
- Dura Shield: Protects toe from the damage of friction to the floor.