Kourt Shark TDX1 (3 colours)
Kourt Shark TDX1 - edgless design - no bumper
The Kourt Shark TDX-1 is one of Kourt Sharks three most premium paddles. This is the only paddle that boasts a one-piece, edgeless design. This paddle is edgeless (meaning no edge guard!) It is slim, and it is sleek! Not only does it look amazing but it plays amazing as well. It has a lively feel that is unlike anything else.
This paddle is crafted with performance in mind, designed to give you that edge you need to play like a Shark. With the top-end 3K woven (Toray) Carbon Fibre face and the unique Max Spin technology this paddle couples the enhanced textured surface and the face material to provide the pinnacle in playability. No longer do you need to pick just one, this paddle comes ready with the best of power and control!
The TDX-1 comes in three amazing colour choices! With a traditional, wide-body shape it provides the maximum sweet spot without compromising power.
The lightweight design provides the utmost feeling of precision when swinging the paddle. The forgiving and powerful Poly-Pro core helps to reduce vibration and increase control. This paddle is hand-crafted and has been engineered for performance!
Recommended Player: Beginner to Advanced
Face: EDGELESS Premium 3K woven (Toray) Carbon Fibre, power and control
Finish: Max Spin Technology, providing the ultimate in spin and control
Core: Poly Pro Honeycomb
Grip: 10 cm - 4" diameter
Handle Length: 12.5 cm - 5"
Paddle Length: 39.75 cm - 15 5/8"
Paddle Width: 20 cm - 7 7/8"
Kourt Shark Technology:
- Edgeless paddle design with no edge guard. (Don't worry this paddle is very durable!)
- Max Spin Technology, providing the ultimate in spin and control
- Premium 3K woven (Toray) Carbon Fibre, the perfect balance of power and control
- Kourt Shark Spin enhanced textured finish to enhance spin and control
- Polypropylene honeycomb core allowing for increased power and stability
- Amazing all-around paddle shape with extra-large sweet spot
- Top of the line finish, with unique Kourt Shark coloured grip
- The colours are inverted on the flip side (this doesn't add much but looks really cool!)
- USAPA Approved