Engage Encore Pro (3 Colours)
A little heavier than the Encore model, the Pro ramps up the power level while still offering up great feel on the ball at the net.
This is the same paddle used by US National Champions and Professional Pickleball players Brian Staub and Marcin Rozpedski.
The proprietary face maximizes the roughness allowed by the USAPA while the soft Polymer honeycomb core increases the dwell time the ball spends on the face softening the impact and increasing the feel.
The paddle utilizes a micro bumper design to help protect your investment but not get in the way of your shots.
- Core: Specialized Polyprophylene / Polymer Honeycomb
- Face: ‘Proprietary’ Fiberglass
- Weight: 7.9 – 8.3 oz
- Size: 15 1/2″ long x 8 1/8″ wide
- Grip: 4 1/4″
- Bumper: Yes – Micro
- Color: Black, Red, Purple and Green
- Optimized to Meet Community Noise Requirements
- Passes USAPA standards for tournament play.
Warranty – All Engage Encore paddles have a fantastic warranty –
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects (normal wear and tear, abuse and negligence is not covered)
- 5-year no ‘dead-spot’ guarantee
Performance Rating; Power : 4 out of 5 | Control: 4 out of 5
Performance rating is a tool to compare the paddles we sell at Racquet Science.
It is a combination of our playing experience with each paddle as well as the technical specifications that make up the individual paddles. Weight, balance, and materials all play a part in how the paddle performs on the court.
Ratings are based on a scale of 1 to 5. 1 being the lowest, 5 the best.
We would love to hear your feedback on your experience with the product. Be sure to write a review and share with the community.