Dunlop Precision Pro 130
Original price $199.99
Current price $159.99
Dunlop Precision Pro 130 – the classic continues with updated graphics and a more solid feel.
Aimed at the player who is looking for control over power and hits the sweetspot the majority of the time.
- Aeroskin CX – a patterned surface similar to shark skin reduces the co-efficient of drag by up to 35% allowing the head of the racquet to cut through the air.
- Hyperfibre – an organic material added to the graphite/resin stiffens the racquet shaft to increase overall power.
- Parallel drilling – string holes are drilled on a parallel plane allowing the string to move more freely and enlarging the hitting area.
- Glide Polymer – bumper and grommet material made of MOS2 mineral to increase the ability for the string to move over the material thereby increasing the hitting area again. The MOS2 mineral also increase the durability of the bumper.
- Headsize: 470 sq cm
- Weight: 130 grams unstrung
- Balance: head heavy
- String: Dunlop Great White 17
- Grip: Dunlop Hydra Max Pro
- No cover