Babolat Pure Strike 18x20 3rd Gen
Babolat Pure Strike 98 18x20 3rd Gen
Introducing the Babolat Pure Strike 98 (18×20) 3rd Gen Tennis Racquets. Updating the 2016 version with an all-new red & white Pure Strike 98 (18×20) tennis racquet.
The latest Babolat Pure Strike racquets boast more control and a better feel at impact thanks to two new technologies: C2 and Control Frame Technology. C2 is the latest generation of Pure Feel powered by SMAC and it filters vibration for a pure feel on every shot. Control Frame Technology combines the stability of a square beam frame with the dynamism of a regular elliptic structure, ensuring you play with maximum control.
The Pure Strike 98 (18×20) features a 98 square inch head size with a 21/23/21mm tapered beam. Weighing in at 11.4 ounce strung weight, the new 2019 Pure Strike 18×20 will be a little easier to swing than the 16×19, while still maintaining a nice balance of control and feel thanks to the new C² Pure Feel.
- Hybrid Frame Construction: This continuation of Babolat’s Hybrid Frame Technology combines the control and feel of a square beam with the speed and dynamism of an elliptical beam.
- FSI Power Technology: Wider spacing between the cross strings to boost power, spin, comfort and playability!
- C2 Pure Feel: With this technology Babolat adds a thin viscoelastic rubber by SMAC to their cortex dampening system. For the Pure Strike series, this dampening technology is at 3/9 in the racquet’s head in order to give the racquet a softer, more dampened response with better pocketing.
- Item #: 101404-323
- Head Size: 98 in² / 632.26 cm²
- Racquet Length: 27in / 68.58cm
- Strung Weight: 11.4oz / 323g
- Balance: 13in / 33.02cm / 4 pts HL
- Racquet Stiffness: 67
- Beam Width: 21mm / 23mm / 21mm Tapered Beam
- Power Level: Low
- Swing Speed: Fast
- Grip Type: Babolat Syntec Team
- String Pattern: 18 Mains x 20 Crosses
- String Tension: 50-59 Pounds
- Racquet is unstrung and no cover