Babolat Pure Aero 19
Babolat Pure Aero 19 - small tweaks this year to pull out more control in one of the most popular racquets in the world.
Babolat has kept the weight and balance the same for this years new model but changed the flex, softening it up a bit to enhance the control aspect.
Moving the Cortex system to the 3 & 9 o'clock position of the frame increased the feel on the ball substantially.
New cosmetics round out the new frame.
Check out one of our demos and see for yourself.
- Headsize: 100 sq. inches / 645 sq. cm
- Length: 27 inches / 68.58 cm
- Weight: 10.6 oz. / 300 g unstrung
- Balance: 7 pts head light / 320mm unstrung
- Swingweight: 327 strung
- Beam width: 23mm / 26mm / 23mm
- Flex: 71 RA
- Tension Range: 50-59 lbs / 23-27 kg
- String Pattern: 16/19
- Unstrung and no cover.