Selkirk Neo – brand new and aimed at the player not looking to spend a lot but get a quality paddle that is made in the USA.
The Selkirk Neo uses the same Powercore Polymer core as the more expensive 30p model (retail $119.99) but Selkirk has reconfigured the face to use a composite material that helps to reduce the price. As well they have regripped it with a slimmer overgrip to make the grip smaller and a slightly different bumper guard for added protection.
All in all a great paddle for the player starting out or someone moving up from a wood paddle.
Comes with a 1 years manufacturers defect warranty.
- PowerCore™: powerful, durable, and consistent polymer core
- Composite Surface: innovative composite surface
- EdgeSentry™ Extra Protection: Innovative EdgeSentry™ edgeguard with extra protection
- Vinyl Graphics lightweight vinyl graphics for stunning looks and great protection
- Selkirk ThinGrip: Sleek and lightweight Selkirk ThinGrip
- USAPA Approved The NEO is approved by the USAPA for tournament play
- 1-Year Warranty: The NEO comes with a limited 1-year warranty against manufacturer defects. Learn more below
- Made in the USA: all paddles are made right in the Hayden, Idaho facility
- Weight: 7.7oz – 7.9oz
- Paddle Width: 7.875”
- Paddle Height: 15.67”
- Handle/Grip Circumference: 4.125”
- Performance Rating; Power : 2 out of 5 | Control: 2.5 out of 5
Performance rating is a tool to compare the paddles we sell at Racquet Science.
It is a combination of our playing experience with each paddle as well as the technical specifications that make up the individual paddles. Weight, balance, and materials all play a part in how the paddle performs on the court.
Ratings are based on a scale of 1 to 5. 0 being the lowest, 5 the best.
We would love to hear your feedback on your experience with the product. Be sure to write a review and share with the community.