Selkirk 200P XL Polymer Paddle (3 Colours)
Selkirk 200P XL Polymer paddle – at 9 oz average weight the 200P XL increases the plow through, the power level, and the stability on off center hit shots. Great for heavy hitters or players looking for stability.
- Weight Range: 8.6– 9.15 oz.
- Grip Circumference: 4 1/4″ (Medium)
- Handle Length: XL size 5 1/4″
- Paddle Length: XL size 15 3/4″
- Paddle Width: XL size 8″
- Paddle Face Finish: Vinyl laminate with UV protection
- Core material: Polymer honeycomb
- Edge Guard: Low-profile vinyl edge trim
- Made in the USA
- Performance Rating; Power : 4.5 out of 5 | Control: 3 out of 5
Performance rating is a tool to compare the paddles we sell at Racquet Science.
It is a combination of our playing experience with each paddle as well as the technical specifications that make up the individual paddles. Weight, balance, and materials all play a part in how the paddle performs on the court.
Ratings are based on a scale of 1 to 5. 1 being the lowest, 5 the best.
We would love to hear your feedback on your experience with the product. Be sure to write a review and share with the community.