Selkirk 200P XL Polymer Paddle
Selkirk 200P XL Polymer paddle – at 9 oz average weight the 200P XL increases the plow through, the power level, and the stability on off center hit shots. Great for heavy hitters or players looking for stability.
Yellow in stock. We will not be receiving more, sorry.
- Weight Range: 8.6– 9.15 oz.
- Grip Circumference: 4 1/4″ (Medium)
- Handle Length: XL size 5 1/4″
- Paddle Length: XL size 15 3/4″
- Paddle Width: XL size 8″
- Paddle Face Finish: Vinyl laminate with UV protection
- Core material: Polymer honeycomb
- Edge Guard: Low-profile vinyl edge trim
- Made in the USA
- Performance Rating; Power : 4.5 out of 5 | Control: 3 out of 5
Performance rating is a tool to compare the paddles we sell at Racquet Science.
It is a combination of our playing experience with each paddle as well as the technical specifications that make up the individual paddles. Weight, balance, and materials all play a part in how the paddle performs on the court.
Ratings are based on a scale of 1 to 5. 1 being the lowest, 5 the best.
We would love to hear your feedback on your experience with the product. Be sure to write a review and share with the community.