Head Extreme Tour (Yellow)
Head Extreme Tour (Yellow) -
Recommended by Sarah Ansboury, 2019 Mixed Doubles US Open Champion, the Extreme Tour gives you ultimate control in a lighter weight paddle with a unique Diamond Shape, a carbon graphite hitting surface and a Comfort grip for great feel, touch and ultimate dinking ability.
If you are looking for ultimate control – this paddle is for you. Endorsed by Sarah Ansboury, 2019 Mixed Doubles US Open Champion, the Extreme Tour is a lighter weight paddle with a unique Diamond Shape for more control on each shot. The reduced head weight allows for a faster swing speed, giving you more reaction time and ultimate power. It features an Optimized Tubular Construction (OTC) honeycomb polymer core and a carbon graphite hitting surface (CHS) with Extreme Spin technology , as well as a Comfort grip for great feel, touch and ultimate dinking ability.
- MATERIALS: PP + CF
- THICKNESS: 11.0 mm / 7/16 in
- WEIGHT: 215 g / 7.6 oz
- LENGTH: 408 mm / 16 in
- WIDTH: 199 mm / 7 7/8 in
- GRIP SIZE: 107 mm / 4 1/4 in
- HEAD’s Graphite Hitting Surface (HS) offers a superior feel and increased control for the competitive player. This lightweight surface provides the paddle a reactive nature creating excellent pop on the ball while maintaining incredible touch.
- HEAD engineers have optimized the Tubular Construction (OTC) of the polypropylene honeycomb core to create perfect playability, feel and sound suited for all levels of play.
- HEAD’s Extreme Spin Texture offers better bite on the ball for increased spin and control.
- Specially formulated PU material has been inlaid into the new Ergo Grip creating a softer feel that dampens vibration for ultimate comfort and playability.