Asics is clearly a leader in the shoe industry and not afraid to change up models when the time or technology dictates. The Asics Domain 4 is a good case in point.
A radical departure from the 3 series, the Domain 4 for men is plusher, more comfortable, and with a softer more user friendly feel in comparison. Open mesh material in the upper increases the ventilation and the outsole is now a blown NC rubber for more traction and good durability.
All in all the Domain 4 is an improvement over the previous Domain’s if you wanted more comfort, softer fit, and better ventilation.
- California Slip lasted – increased stability and support.
- Gel cushioning in heel and forefoot – comfort
- SPEVA midsole for increased bounce and rebound.
- PHF (Personal Heel Fit) – 2 layers of memory foam around the ankle to personalize the fit.
- NC rubber outsole – contains more natural rubber for increased traction.
- Magic sole – a perforated process in the midsole increases breathability and comfort.
- Open mesh upper – breathable mesh increases comfort.